The aim of this call is to support short visits (up to one week) to a few partners who have agreed to earmark some limited fund for this program. Currently this includes the following host institutions:
- CNRS, France: ENS, LPTHE, APC in Paris; CPHT Palaiseau, IPHT Saclay, IHES/LAG in Bures sur Yvette,IDP Tours, ENS Lyon, LAPTh Annecy
- INFN, Italy: Padova
- UK: Durham, City-University of London
- Sweden: Nordita, Stockholm
- Belgium: KU Leuven, Mons
- Germany: Albert Einstein Institute, DESY, Humboldt University
- Israel: Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot
- Mani Bhaumik Institute for Theoretical Physics, UC Los Angeles
- India: ICTS, Bangalore and HRI, Allahabad
- Brazil: ICTP-SAIFR, São Paulo
The call is open to junior researchers (advanced PhD students and postdocs) from any of the institutions participating in IRN:QFS, who have not benefited from previous calls. Each host institution remains fully responsible for screening applications and disbursing funds.
This third call covered visits planned to take place between July 1st and Dec 20, 2023. If you would like to apply, please fill in the application form before May, 28, 2023 (extended from initial deadline 21/5).
After this date, applications will be forwarded to the contact scientist for the corresponding node, who will consult with the host scientist and other colleagues and decide whether to grant or reject the request. Approved visits will be notified by the host by June 10, 2023.
We hope that this scheme will foster fruitful scientific exchanges with the IRN:QFS network.
The Steering Committee